Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Looking Back at Maui




We started out the year with a great vacation to Hawaii! Levi was 8 months old and was an EXCELLENT traveler! Jake was 3 and thoroughly enjoyed himself! We met our friends, Dana & Jeremy & their 3 kids, there and we all had so much fun together! Highlights included a drive to the top of the volcano, Haleakala, time at the beach, kayaking with Michael & Jake, a ride on the sugar cane train, and of course late night cards in the Sackriders' room, where yes, Levi did sleep in the bathroom! He was so cooperative to happily nap on the beach or poolside in his pack n play while we continued to play during the day too.

So cute when they sleep! P.S. Jake has slept with Bear since he was a baby. I have to admit I was a little sad when he could take him or leave him at about 3 1/2.
We discovered lemons could keep Levi entertained at restaurants!
I love my crazy boys! Seriously, it is really difficult to get a genuine smile from Jake at this age, but I'm happy to remember this phase :)








No comments:

Post a Comment